Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Fun Weekend For Which I'm Paying Dearly....







We had a great time over Halloween weekend. The twins went trick-or-treating with their friends, and it was really funny how it all turned out. Griffin would be the shorter of the Clone Troopers. The tall one is his friend Jon, with whom he was stoked beyond belief to go around the neighborhood with. The other girls are Claire and Kate, with whom the twins are good friends, and with whose parents I love hanging.... good times!




....after trick-or-treating, we went out with Jill, despite the fact I was starting the downhill slide on health. Jill let me borrow one of her costumes, and we went out, eating, drinking, and dancing. It was a good time! Aaron went with us and we wound up meeting up with Nay. Good times, good times....














....Sunday found me downtown with Aaron at the Colts game. My work got a pair of free tickets, and I finally got to go to Lucas Oil Stadium and watch a game. The Colts squeaked out a victory, so it was definitely a good time. Of course, now, I am still hacking up a lung, and just wish I could spend the day in bed. Yes, today is Wednesday, and I'm still feeling like crap. I will give this another few days before I go see my doc. *sigh* Gotta love this time of year for this kind of stuff....

4 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

You and Aaron look cold in the bottom pic.That is so cute that Collin has a friend in the same costume to trick or treat with. kids make Halloween so much fun!

1:25 PM

 
Blogger crazed lunatic said...

you know... it wasn't that bad. we were in the shade, so it was chilly there, but not freezing. i wore the hat mostly because it was cool... ;-)

5:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better!

11:09 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I updated my blog today. Why don't you? Ypu got lazy bones or somethin'? I haven't seen you in a week so I have no idea what you are up to and I NEED to know!

3:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home